- Go to http://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/ and click Enroll Now.
- Click Continue and follow the instructions on the screen. When you are asked to enroll
as an individual or a company, choose the appropriate option.
- After you enroll in the iOS developer program and submit your payment, Apple will
send you an email message that prompts you to activate your account.
- Go to http://itunesconnect.apple.com.
- Sign in using your existing Apple ID.
- Click on contracts, Tax, and Banking.
- Enter into an iOS Paid Applications contract with Apple.
- In the Contracts in Process section you will see the iOS Paid Applications contract. Click on the set up buttons below the Contact info, Bank info, and Tax info sections and provide the information requested.
- Once you’ve provided all the requested information, you will need to wait for Apple to approve the contract. When the contract is approved, it will move to the contracts in effect section.
For more information on managing you contracts, please follow this link.
If you plan to charge for your app or issues, this contract must be in effect, with valid bank info entered, before you submit your app to the Apple App Store.