If you have the images to create a 360° image, then you can add the images to your page to allow the user to rotate the image by using their finger.
How to add a 360° image:
- Place all the images on top of each other.
- Select all the images and open the Object States window.
- Click the “convert selection to multi-state object” button in the bottom right. (See below).
- Enter the text ‘image360’ in the Object Name field. (See below for a finished state).
- You can rearrange the order of the images of the 360° image if they don’t appear to be correct by dragging them up or down within the Object States window.
Please note: We recommend that you have at least 8 stages (images) in the 360° rotation, the more there are, the smoother the rotation will be.
Download a demo here: AppStudio_testcases_360Image.zip