Similar to the ‘full-screen image’ functionality, a user can view a much larger version of an image. This image will be larger than the screen size of the device so that users can zoom/pinch and move/pan around the image. This control can be added either to the image or to a button that references the image.
How to add a zoom-able image, (note: only JPG, PNG & Gif image files are supported in Zoomable Images).
- Add an explore image icon or a graphic to your page and select it
- Open the Button window and click ‘convert to button’.
- Add the ‘Open File’ action.
- Then select the file you want to use.
- Change the value in the Dropdown box to 'All Documents'.
- Select the image you wish to ‘explore’
Please note: Zoomable image must be tested on device as the App Studio web preview does not currently support this.
Download a demo here: AppStudio_testcases_zoomable.zip