1. To create a new localytics account go to https://www.localytics.com/product-demo-signup or Login to localytics to see your dashboard.
2. Go to User > Settings to open Manage Applications page.
3. Create a new app and fill following details
- Name - Provide app identifier name (for excaple: com.org.appname)
- Platform - Select a platform for which you want to create an app (iOS or android)
- Select icon - Upload your app icon
- Time Zone - Select time zone your your locality
- Click Save
4. To configure app for push notification click settings icon of app and select "Change Certs"
- For iOS apps, select the app type(development or production) and upload the respective push certificate
- For android apps, provide GCM API secret key of your app. See this link (https://docs.localytics.com/dev/android.html#push-messaging-android)