To send push notifications you will need to set up your account and application with a push notification provider. Having done so you are also able to send your own push notifications. You can do this from Localytics following the instructions below.
1. Choose 'Messaging' from the left menu on the Localytics Dashboard
3. Create a push campaign from green + button located on right top of the page(hit '+' and select push from dropdown)
4. Add a campaign name eg "Latest news Dec 2014" and Choose Notify as campaign goal.
5. Choose the measurement parameter of your goal(e.g. Localytics Push Opened) and continue to audience.
6. Select the target audience. Here you can target everyone having app installed to send notification or can create your own segments to specific target audience.
10. Review your campaign summary and hit 'Active' to launch campaign
Once your campaign has launched you will be able to view the stats of your campaign via the 'Return to Campaigns' page in the Localytics Dashboard