To get a build of an iOS or Android App Studio app, you must fill out a form online and submit any custom graphics you would like to add to the app. When Quark receives the form, they will use that information to create a custom build for testing and another custom build for app store submission. If you are requesting an Apple app, make sure you have:
- Your Development Certificate
- Your Distribution Certificate
- Your Ad Hoc Provisioning Profile
- Your App Store Provisioning Profile
- Your app's App ID
- Your home screen icon in PNG format, at 144 x 144 pixels
- Your landscape splash screen in PNG format, at 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Your portrait splash screen in PNG format, at 1536 x 2048 pixels
- The IDs of any in-app purchases you want to use
- Your .p12 files (if you are using notifications)
- On the App Studio Publishing Portal ( http://my.appstudio.net ), go to the publication for which you want to create an app.
- Locate the entry for the application you want to build and click View for that application.
- Click App Manager .
- Click Build for the platform you want to build for. A form displays.
- Fill out the form and provide the various resources it requests. If you have questions about a part of the form, click the corresponding question mark in the form.
- When the build is ready, you will receive an e-mail. Download the builds per the instructions in the e-mail.
- To test the app, drag the test version of the build onto your iTunes icon, then sync with your iPad.
If the app does not display on the iPad, verify that the iPad's UDID is associated with your Development Provisioning Profile.