- Download the App Studio Exporter (InDesign extension) from the Downloads page.
- Double click it and follow the steps to install using the Adobe Extension Manager.
- Restart Adobe InDesign.
- Open the App Studio Exporter (Window > Extensions > App Studio Exporter).
- Login to the extension with your App Studio Portal credentials.
For further guidance on the extension, please see our App Studio Exporter instructions.
You can get started by either
- Downloading our useful InDesign starter template (correct device and margin sizes already set) from the Downloads page.
- Designing your content using our InDesign guidelines page.
- Ensure that you have already created an issue in App Studio before continuing
- Once you have designed your document, open the App Studio Exporter.
- When you are looking at the main screen of the extension, select your issue from the drop down list. (Use the refresh button to refresh the issue list if required)
- Use the validate button to check your file is compatible with App Studio
- With your issue selected, simply press the 'Upload to App Studio' button. The extension will show progress.
The next step is to Test and Preview your content.