- Support for Adobe InDesign CC 2017
- Enhanced User Interface
- Go to file hyperlinks doesn't work in App Studio if applied on multiple layouts of same document
- Updated PDF links are not getting uploaded to App Studio portal
- Rebranded with the latest App Studio logos
- More entries visible in the drop down boxes before needing to scroll
- Now informed if your credentials are no longer valid when trying to upload
- Now informed if your credentials are no longer valid when refreshing the list of issues available for your publication
- Bug fix for being unable to click the Ok button on the Advanced Settings dialog resolved
- Includes an update to the certificate used to sign the extension
- Support for East Asian characters within the InDesign filename
- Support for uploading to organizations, publications, and issues containing East Asian characters
- Support for Adobe InDesign CC
- Files not uploading when more than one issue in the same publication has the same title.
- Text not flowing correctly between threaded text frames.
- Version number of exporter set on the document for the compiler.
- Background images not being created on windows machines.
- Background images exported at higher resolution for the new iPad
- Install wizard to make it easier to get started with a new publication
- The upload to App Studio is now a background task allowing you to continue using InDesign whilst uploading
- Upload progress now displayed on the progress bar
- New issue dropdown only shows issue limited by a publication to avoid clutter
- Downloads were slowing down as the size of an issue increased.
- Login issues using a Windows 7 machine.
- Layers being hidden when exported.
- Updating a linked asset without renaming it resulted in no update appearing in App Studio
- HTML5 widgets not packaging correctly from a Windows machine.
- An editor can specify that all images on the page can be tapped to be viewed fullscreen.
- Ensure an SVG placed via a hyperlink is packaged by InDesign.
- Ensure the proxy username & password are being set correctly.
- Ensure fonts are correctly packaged when 3rd party plugins are installed.
- Ensure the error "Error capturing text layout" caused by 3rd party plugins is resolved.
- Ensure the files which don't need to be synced to App Studio become excluded to save upload time.
- Ensure the publisher is prompted to save their document before exporting so that when the document is reverted, the user does not lose any changes
- Scroll bar being displayed when publication name is too long
- Unclear how to return to the 'Export' screen after using the 'Settings' screen.
- InDesign crashes when clicking the 'Browse' button on some Macs.
- Allow the user to disable the 'Auto detect proxy' settings.