Buttons can open various things,
To make a button do the following,
- Create a box / object / item on a page.
- Open the button palette and click on the Convert button in the bottom right corner. See below.
- Then select the action button "+" and choose whatever function you require.
You can make the following from a button:
- Email - Opens an email, click here
- Geo-location - Opens up a map, click here
- Go To URL - Opens a web page of the specified URL (including video URL's).
- Video - Lets you play, pause, stop, or resume the selected movie. Simply link to video that is already on your page.
- Sound - Lets you play, pause, stop, or resume the selected sound clip. As above, but link to the MP3 file.
- Animation (SWF) - Lets you play, pause, stop, or resume to selected animation.
For more information on buttons, please visit the Adobe website. Click here