- Display the article that contains the target page on the App Studio Publishing Portal.
- Click the Edit button on the thumbnail of the article. The Edit Content dialog box displays, including the ID of the article in this format:
For example, if your issue name is "MyIssue", it might be something like this:
- In QuarkXPress, Choose Go to Page from the Action drop-down menu.
- Enter the article ID in the Article ID field.
- Enter the absolute page number of the target page in the Page field. (For example, to go to the second page in the target article, enter 2 .)